Moved

The new bug/feature tracker:
http://tweaker.userecho.com/

Moved

Categories

1. I've searched Google, but have only run across the possibility by running yet another program... Changing the time formats within Win7 still doesn't do it. ... And since I run Taskbar Tweaker anyways... ;)

Thanks.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If you attempt to install 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on a fresh Windows 7 Professional SP1 system, it will not work. You need to include the Visual Studio C++ Redistributable Package with your installation package.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to have an option that, doing double-click on an empty space of the taskbar, the pinned icons change to other size available.

i.e.
    If the taskbar shows icons in big size, when I do double-click on the taskbar, the icons set to small size view.
    And, If the taskbar shows icons in small size, when I do double-click on the taskbar, the icons set to big size view.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. (f.i. when using a doublesize taskbar, reserve the left half of the bottom row for any AlwaysOnTop app to take over)

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The most wanted feature that is missing from Windows 7

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Choosing different colors for different programs in all programs list in start menu, so some could stand out from the others.
    Or maybe the ability to arrange and classify them into different groups.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When the option "Disable thumbnail preview on mouse hover" is checked I would like to have the option to select applications in which I do want thumbnail preview. This is because as you know, WMP12 doesn't come with the mini player as WMP11 did and now the only way to use the controls from the taskbar is via the thumbnail preview and I dont like using the thumbnail preview for the other applications so I have them disabled with 7 Taskbar Tweaker. Thanks for this great program.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I just want this option to be added to the "Middle-click on empty space"

This makes it as close to standard TAB behavior in browsers as possible. In firefox by default, when middle-clicking on empty space, a new tab is created. When middle-clicking on a tab, the tab is closed. This has a nice balance and is easy to understand.

Firefox can also be made to duplicated a tab when middle-clicking the empty space. This is as close to opening a new tab as one can get with the taskbar because there is no "empty task" to open. So to…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What annoys me most about the previews (aside from the pointless resource waste and "noise") is that hovering active buttons used to usefully tell me what the full window title is. It rarely fits in a button even when the text is shown. Now Microsoft have made no text default and full text impossible.

"The Microsoft giveth, and he taketh away." :(

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I like to middle click icons to close the window. It makes the taskbar behave more like the tabs I'm using in my browser.

But I hat to miss the 'create new instance' option.

Please add more click options and make them user configurable. For instance:

Double left click -> Open new window
    Long right click -> Open window menu
    etc.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I want quick access to changing the size of the taskbar items, sometimes I prefer small, sometimes large. Holding ctrl key and scrolling the taskbar should increase size of the icons from "Use small icons" to not show small icons (toggle of an option on the Taskbar Properties window.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I see that you can already scroll up on a taskbar item when it's maximized to open up the window, however I noticed that scrolling up when the window is already open does NOTHING, why not implement this, would be quite useful. Also, when scrolling down once on a maximized window should restore the window, then scroll down once more to minimize.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. An option to make a window stay always-on-top (and one to terminate/kill it's process) by clicking the taskbar thumbnail.

Scrolling over the taskbar thumbnails passes the scroll messages to they’re respective windows (like the Tab Scope extension of Firefox).

Force thumbnails for minimized windows to keep updating.  Only Windows Media Player currently does this, afaik.

• more thumbnail scroll wheel options:

• using the scroll wheel to re-organize grouped windows (wheel would move the window that is initially under the cursor)

• consecutively maximize/restore/minimize several grouped windows

• start Flip 3D

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With middle click to minimize, left click can now have a more concrete action.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I love how much space it saves to get rid of the Show Desktop button (because I have a low resolution monitor), however, I use the Show Desktop button ALL THE TIME (I find it inconvenient to press Win+D or right click the Taskbar and click "Show the desktop" and I would LOVE to not have the button visible but keep that functionality!! Thanks.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently the middle click (close option) only closes the windows if its not grouped.
    I would like an option so that the middle click close function would also work like the "close all windows" in the right click menu on grouped windows.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For instance, if you have Notepad open with: Main document, random document, and other document, left-clicking the Notepad icon in the taskbar would always open Main document, as it's first in the list.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Buttons that have activity (progress bar, data transfer, scrolling text) should be forced to display a label.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Many times I want to close all windows of just only one applicaion. Like All windows of Intertet Explorer Or all Windows of Windows Explorer, leaving other apllications running.
    The problem is in Decombine Mode.

In XP I could choose multiple Windows by Ctrl+LeftClick --> RightClick --> CloseAll

I want 2 options:

1. Adding Close Group to the RightClick Menu while decombined (Like when combined)

2. Enable Behaiour of choosing multiple windows (like Xp), so we can choose Which Windows to close.

CloseGroup.
    Example: I want to close all windows of Internet Explorer or all windows of Windows Explorer etc

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?